Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Salon Gateway sell directly to the public?
No. Salongateway connects salons’ customers to their salon page, where customers will find a listing of the products offered by their salon. Only customers who have visited and received services at a salon will receive login information to purchase products from that salon.
- How can I get a password to enter Salon Gateway?
Only customers of a participating salon will have access to their salon’s page through Salongateway. Please contact your salon to receive an email regarding your password.
- I know that my hair salon has access to Salon Gateway; how do I get password information?
If you provide your email address to your salon when you visit, your salon will send you an email with password information. If for any reason you did not receive an email with this information, please contact your salon.
- Will products cost the same amount on my salon’s page as they do in the store?
Yes. The products you buy through your salon’s Salongateway page are the same price as those found in the salon. These products are independently distributed, luxury brands that are not discounted absent manufacturer promotions. Beware of “bargain” pricing for brands sold by Salongateway salons on public retail websites, as their authenticity and content cannot be guaranteed because they have likely been obtained through unscrupulous business practices.
- After I receive password information from my salon, can I visit my salon’s page numerous times?
Yes. Your login information will remain the same. If you become a customer of a different salon, that salon will give you new login information, and your old login information will become inactive.